Sunday, January 4, 2009

this living on my own is sure awfully lonely.. but... last night, I had a bed buddy. Last night turned out way better than I expected, and I utilized myself control. Well, I did gain calories from alcohol (vodka) but I had fun. And so much for drinking no soda as a new years resolution, it was diet coke at least. And I had three in one day.  My guy friend cameron came over and slept over too so I wouldnt  be by myself. And yes we made out while watching a movie. He brought over thai food and I only had two bites of chicken. I was so proud of myself. And I am still purge free for the new year! Bring on day 4.

Its almost 1pm and I am still eating my oatmeal, in my pjs and robe. Im having a hard time making decisions this morning. I am flustered about spending money, just bringing myself to spend it and then trying to decide what groceries I need to buy.  How to budget my money and get ready for school tomorrow, I am feeling a little tweaked out. A little more than tweak, I am freaking out. I havent cried yet today, almost. And I only yelled and hung up on my dad once out of the four times we have already spoken on the phone. Really Dad, you need to check in on me 4times already? I havent even been in bellingham solo for even 24 hours.

Well I need to stop goofing off and get some stuff done. Ill write more later

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new place. It might be scary at first but you can handle it. Oh and good job on not purging, that's so awesome! One day at a time...

    ReplyDelete