Sunday, January 4, 2009

another successful day =)

116.5lbs

I baked mushrooms with my chicken for dinner tonight. Can I just say yum! I usually just saute mushrooms with other veggies ( celery, onion, mushrooms, and garlic mostly)

I did better today food wise than I expected. I am so proud! Heres my daily recap for those it inspires:
Breakfast: 1/2c oatmeal, 1/2c nonfat milk, coffee, tbs raisins and cinnamon
Lunch: coffee, 1/2 yellow onion, 1/3 red onion, 1 small head of romaine lettuce (about 10 leaves)
Dinner: water, homemade seaweed mushroom soup (100cals), chicken, and baked mushrooms
Todays total: Under 700cals

I walked for 45mins, and did 100 leg lifts each side, with 50 each on inner legs, and 200 crunched, 25 pushups girl style, and 30 tri dips, with stretching

So I am anticipating the next question or comment: What soup??? Here is my recipe. 

can of reduced sodium light chicken broth (30cals)
2 seaweed sheets shredded (15cals)
a heaping of minced garlic (ocals)
curry to taste
ginger""
pepper ""
basil ""
8oz sliced mushrooms (50)
1/2c apple cider vinegar 
if too salty, water it down

just heat and stir. voila!

And yes I am a little concern what the salt that I ingested tonight will affect the scale tomorrow morning. Lots of water to help flush it


No comments:

Post a Comment