Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Reporting from Day 2 of school

sweeesh.... day one is done and over. Thank Goodness.. No tears YEA. But Sure by hell am I glad its over. I woke up today, smiling, rested, and looking at this school year and life in a better light.

I woke up today seriously in a good mood. Scales said 115.6lbs But I do confess I B/Pd yesterday a lot, so I am sure I was really dehydrated.

Btw, my county is in a state of Emergency. Flooding!!! and evacuations and school closures for the wee ones everywhere because of all the rain, on top of the snow melt from warming. Crazy, I came home from school yesterday looking like a wet rat, soaked all the way through my jeans.

Intake today:
water
4c coffee
3/4c nonfat milk
1/4c oatmeal with cinnamon
tbs raisins
2tbs soy protein powder

 1 can tiny shrimp washed and cooked with pepper (60cal, 0 fat, and 14g protein)
1 tbs fat free feta cheese
2.5 shredded romaine lettuce
1 tbs Newmans lot fat ginger dressing
2 tbs chopped red onion
1/2 cucumber 

so far, I am under 500 cals. I am going to the gym later, and will do homework. Oh boy oh boy. But I justed wanted to quickly check in. I am doing alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment