Friday, January 2, 2009

Good Morning 115.7

humm, well see what it says tomorrow morning on moving day. I am however extremely impressed with myself from all that I accomplished yesterday, including no purging what so ever. Today... going to do the same thing. No purging, and limit my spending... I need to save that money.

I love the breakfast that I have. Since I need to run errands and work out this morning, I have to eat at a different time. But I think thats going to be okay. Usually I dont eat until after 10:30am, the longer I can hold it off the better. I feel that the sooner I eat in the day, the more I eat in the day so the longer I hold off the better.

My usual breakfast: plus vitamins, plus zantrex3
coffee
1/2c oatmeal
1 small apple diced and cooked in the oatmeal
2tbs soy protein powder
1 tbs raisins
1/4c non fat milk
water
cinnamon
2 splenda pkts.

Ill probably have a boca patty and salad for lunch, see how hungry I am after the Y. Since I havent been in a few days, I am shooting for at least an hour and 700 cals burned. I dont think the gym is open at school yet so today it is for the gym, and then at school I will have to run outside, which I dont mind as long as its not raining too hard. At school too I will be walking a lot more so I am not too worried. I am more concerned at bingeing and purging at school. More incentive more me to stay on track. And keep that weight I saw this morning.  

I have to say, I had a rough time with sleeping last night, but I didnt get up and eat. I just dealt with it. Ok got to run before my mom shows up. I hate it when other people are in the room when I eat. And I just dont feel like dealing with her this morning...

good luck today with all of you. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment