Friday, January 2, 2009

getting excited! moving day tomorrow!

I am so glad I went to therapy group tonight. It gave me some closer and some motivation. Today was two full days without purging and staying on track with calories. I only worked off 300 of them at the gym, but only at 1130 cals total of healthy stuff too. And my water!

Just right now, in this moment, I feel that everything is going to be ok. Im ok and everything is going to be alright. Change is hard. But I can handle it. I can handle this. And if I keep taking it one day at a time, or heck one hour at a time, I'm going to make it.

So add to the 2009 list for the new year, that I am not going to give up on myself. Im scared, thats ok. I am nervous, thats ok. I just am going to have to feel what I am feelings, and give myself a little deserved credit. And keep journaling the way I have been this week, because it is  making a difference, a healthy impact on my life and I am enjoying all the benefits. So in two days, I am going to email my therapist from the Moore Center, and the dietitian and tell them how I am doing. And its going to be a fantastic report. But I am going to take school one moment at a time, and I will get through it. 

Omega 3 helps with depression I learned tonight. So salmon for dinner! and broccoli of course! And then more packing. Come 11am tomorrow I will be moved into my apartment, and goodbye parents house, hello freedom. 

I am sooooo freakkkkking excited!

1 comment:

  1. St John's wort is even better for depression - its a herbal supplement but it messes with the contraceptive pill...

    loving the collarbones in the profile pic!

    ReplyDelete