Thursday, January 1, 2009

so my mom didnt cook dinner! Sweet miracle! And I didnt eat half of my soup on my plate. Normally I eat anything on my plate, but I was full and stopped. Another sweet miracle, so todays calories at 1000 exactly.

on the downside, I think my mom is pissed at me. She took her dinner to her room. I sent her an email about reimbursement for gas money because I forgot to get a receipt, and in that email I informed her, trying to stay honest with her, about the bingeing I did this week. 

I cant wait to get out of the house... two more days, Robin, two more days....

1 comment:

  1. hey... Keep it up ur don great job... can understand u bout ur mum... I can't wait to move out too allthought it's year and a half left... :( meanwhile visit my site... www.pro-ana-model.blogspot.com love ya... x x x

    ReplyDelete