Saturday, January 10, 2009

GOOOOODDD Morning Blogger (and yes I realize its 12:34pm)

But I always blog in the morning, while eating my oatmeal. And that is excatly what I am doing right now.

Woke up after sleeping in, felt fabulous. The scale is still 115lbs, even after a long content and satisfying chew,spit, purge session while watching the movie twister. And I stayed under 400 cals for that day. No workout, but I am ok with that. I ran into an old friend at Starbucks and chatted with her for hours when I was suppose to be studying. It was worth it though. It sit and chat and laugh, I am not stressed anymore after chatting with her. That girl has had her own hardships, cant really eating wise, but I still can openly talk to her with out the fear of being judge. I told her my story, where I have been over the last 2 years, and she exchanged as well. Normally, I would be annoyed that I didnt get all the reading I had planned to do done, but I love that I was spontaneous and chatted hours away with her. She had another friend with her as well who turned out to be in one of my classes. Shes cool too. So Ive made a friend. Yay.

I turned in a couple job apps. lets hope they bite. I need cash. Btw, you know you are poor when you water down your milk every time you use it to make it last longer. You know you are eating disordered when you still count the milk at full caloric value. me= guilty

My plans for today are pretty laid back. School work of course, and a workout session is a must. I just wish it would stop raining so that I could go and do a long run. If its not pouring I might. I just prefer the gym so I know exactly how many calories I burn.

My food goal is to stay under 500cals. With my oatmeal breakfast I am already at 250.

I love waking up in such a good mood, all you want to do is dance dance dance

No comments:

Post a Comment