Wednesday, January 7, 2009

reality

this scares me a little, and I say a little on purpose

I knew once I would start, that it would this way. SO i did it anyway, and now I dont care. As long as I am losing weight I dont care. Spending all the money on the food I do care about, so I steal as much as I can. But I dont have motivation to stop my recent bingeing and purging habits. I jsut freaking ordered a pizza. And I will chew and spit and purge and enjoy myself. I will also be productive with my homework.


I am so screwed in the head. And I am sick of,  not any of you, but those I run into on campus commenting on how good I look. I hate it. 

My time will come. It will come. I will be back at 113, then 110 then under 100 in no time, watch out yos

1 comment:

  1. good luck, its a new year sweetie! we can be as thin as we want to be!

    ReplyDelete