Saturday, January 3, 2009

check in from my apartment

my room looks amazing. I love my new bed, and the bedding. Pink sheets with green and white polka dot duvet cover. My dad was awesome today. He packed the car with me, drove me, built my shelves and even went to the store to buy me more hangers. He stayed with me till after 5pm. Way longer than I expected him to stay. And he kept saying he had a good feeling about this. God I love him.

So I didnt something this morning I havent done in forever. I threw away my breakfast into the toliet and flushed it. I just didnt want it, wasnt hungry, and was eager to get that car packed and drive away. I am glad I did it now, for lunch I went to subway. Stay safe with a turkey breast wheat sub with no cheese and veggies. 280cals. And I snacked on 4 peices of sugarfree hard candy, and am now cooking dinner. So far I am ok with my total cals for the day under 1000. And i havent excerised or purged. Definatly have thought about binging and purging. But I cant afford it, yay for that, and my apartment has only safe food in it. 

So what if it comes up again tonight? I will shower, do crunchs or run around my apartment. If I have to I will go into the cold and walk for a bit. I can put more stuff away. Or simply just go to sleep. SHower, bath, heck masterbuate. I am NOT GOING TO BINGE AND PURGE. Today has been just too good of a day and its not worth it. wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment