Friday, January 2, 2009

oh why did I do it... evil scale

why didnt I just take my own advice? 
NEVER step on the scale right before bed. it said 118.5lbs. This morning it said 116lbs. What will tomorrow say. I ate comfortably today. Maybe I shouldn't have. Maybe I am freaking out because I am moving tomorrow. But I liked seeing 116 lbs. No, I loved it. Was I just dehydrated, or all pooped out?

Im going to go and do excerise in my room. Abs, leg lifts, squats with weights.It will help me fall asleep faster.

btw, my room looks so... lonely. With all my stuff packed up. It lost all its life. Sad. I wonder if they, my parents, will even miss me? Or are they ecstatic the "bitchy food disordered moody, except funny and can be lovely at times third born daughter of theirs" is gone? No one has said a word to me. In days....

at least I fit back into my skinny clothes, I tried them on this evening. I fit back into my professional teaching clothes!

3 comments:

  1. i'm happy for you that you fit in your old clothes cuz i just can't wait to..and also moving out that's a big step.
    as far as i know the right weight is shown in the morning just after you get out of the bathroom,before eating or drinking anything;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's normal to fluctuate up to 5 whole pounds in one day. It's not a gain, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be really happy you fit in to your old clothes... For me fitting into them is kinda a goal too... but not yet not yet... :( don't weight your self in the evening it get's really upsetting I know.... :)*

    ReplyDelete