Monday, January 5, 2009

almost 5 days

almost... i binged and purged tonight... well.. it was worth a try. still thats a long recored for me. I just ate too much and then said I want more, so I ate more. so then I purged. Im losing weight. I have to. And it wasnt a full on binge session, so not even a binge. I just found myself starving and eating my extra rice and then 2 cookies then a prune and milk. And I found myself scared and freaked I did it. I have been doing well, with limited calories, and I couldnt let that moment of weakness fail me.

Espically after I ran into crew people, old teammates, and teacher. They all say I look so good which means I look healthy and fat. And I only worked out 200 cals at the gym. Pathetic

School starts tomorrow. Wish me luck

2 comments:

  1. good luck:)

    my school has already started for two days,it's not so bad,yours should even be better:)
    sometimes it just happens and the main is to get back on track..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, that blows. Oh well, just gotta move on...good luck with school! I'm sure it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete