Thursday, January 1, 2009

just a quickie

117.5lbs

So far today I have eaten 600cals, and then who knows what I will have for dinner tonight. I am eating with the family, with my mom cooking. But I have not purged at all today and am feeling great about that. I have been taking Zantrex3 and it really helps with controlling my appetite, which in turn I think is helping me not binge.

I didnt stay up last night for new years. I fell asleep at 8pm and didnt wake until about 10am this morning. Drink my coffee and didnt eat until noon. 

I have been busy getting ready for college. Filling out paperwork and packing. Trying to find all my college crap and put it in boxes. I move on Saturday. My dad is coming up with me to help which is excellent. He'll be able to do the heavy lifting and build my shelves! And I think my sister comes on sunday so I will have the place to myself to unwind and unpack in peace with some wine! As the days go on I am feeling more and more confident about returning to school, not so scared and timid about it. It will take some adjusting after being gone for a year and half, but I want my degree so bad. I finished my student teaching application today and that took weight off my shoulders. I will feel better too once I secure a job at school. When I am working and in classes, I'm interacting with people and social, Ill be making friends hopefully and I think my mood will lift tremendously. 

Btw, I filled out my profile application for egg donation. Now I just have to wait and see if I get an interview. Keeping the fingers crossed
And I looked up today where I can donate plasma. I can earn some money that way till I secure the job at school... Yes I am really this hurting for money, really hurting.

Ok, well Im off to work more on packing. Later friends

1 comment:

  1. I thought about doing that stuff for $$ one day. Then I remember that I smoke, drink, and worse on a daily basis.

    hahahaaha

    but whatever works!

    xo Hana

    ReplyDelete