Sunday, December 28, 2008

no way.... scale says 117lbs

that cant be right, I mean really? If it is than hallelujah.  But 117lbs? That would mean that over the last 22 days I have lost 8lbs total. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow, but I am extremely motivated today to be the best dieter ever!

So far, well I have only been awake an hour. ( I am a morning person but when I want to sleep I can sleep the day away, woke up at 11:30am!)

Intake so far, and my plan for today: I will be making sushi! Yum!

6c coffee
1/2c steamed nonfat milk, mostly foam 40
Vitamins

Protein shake: 50 80 130 40 0= 300cals
1/2 banana
1c blueberries
3 tbs soy protein powder
1/2c nonfat milk
1/4c lemon juice

then dinner with the family: calories and plan unknown for right now

Ill go to the gym, my local Y, later after I run some errands  and burn 500 calories as a goal, and do abs and leg lifts later tonight in my bedroom before going to bed.

And no purging!

No comments:

Post a Comment