- weight weighs more then muscle
- sodium can really fuck with the scale
- water weight
- and our body can shift up to 2lbs a day in water weight
- weigh at the same time each day for better accuracy
- DONT panic, re assess. Are you really restricting as much as you think? You have to burn or restrict 3500 calories to lose a lb.
- You have to take into account how much you body burns, runs, on just to exist. Thats your basal metabolic rate. Lets say that 1500 calories a day. You have to eliminate on top of that 3500 calories for 1 lb lose.
- Are bodies adapt so mix up it. Restrict for a day, eat normally, restrict for two, eat normally. Through in a higher intensity workout every often, then maybe a long stable workout, or workouts with short bursts of high intensity in intervals (for example, every ten minutes on the Xcrosser I raise the resistance 3 knots)
Monday, February 9, 2009
response to comment on plateuing
in response to plateuing...... things to consider