Saturday, February 14, 2009

Check in on New Year goals

Here are the goals I set for 2009. Lets see how I am doing

1) Grow out my hair
Still growing, no hair cut in sight... maybe a new hair color, but no length opting
2) Be 100lbs by college spring break
My spring break is March 17th-22nd (I think), so I could still get there if I work my butt off. It can be done. I really would be happy with 104lbs by then, so thats my realistic goal. Currently I weigh 111.5lbs to 112lbs. One month to lose 8 lbs...
3) Have more patience and tolerance for my family members
Still a work in progress, much improvement I must say
4) No red meat, or pork
Only on binges do I eat the above, same with the below
5) No trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, hydronated or partially oils 
I am doing really well with this one
6) Save up $3000 in my savings account
Not so well with saving money, binge is expensive, food in general is expensive, BUT I have a job! Yay! And I will by golly pay of my credit card by spring break. Thats my other short term goal. Be debt free, totally possible by spring paycheck. I get paid every two weeks, and if my math is right. I can pay off my credit card. Currently I have 78$ in my savings account


1 comment:

  1. have a great new year yourself!
    good luck on working on your new year's resolutions!:)

    btw.give them a chance, everyone deserves one:)

    ReplyDelete