Sunday, March 22, 2009

please keep your fingers crossed with me that tonight at work I will not engage in bulimia behaviors. All I want is to prove to myself that I can go a work shift, the whole 8 hours, with out bingeing and purging. Work just has so much food begging to be consumed or thrown away. And the mia in me is like.... save the food! Its up for grabs, its going to be wasted anyways. And besides, mia bleats, everyone wants you to eat.

on to be in the days, like 2 years ago, when bping didn't exist in my repertoire. 

And I overslept again, well its no reason to explain. I am a lazy ass, and have been enjoying my sleep knowing that sleep is precious and may not come again until summer vacation! I have been a major slacker on working out... like not doing it at all. 

I am eating a little better. Advice was passed my way to eat a little more, and actually keep it in, and maybe I will start to lose weight again. I was losing weight perfectly, better then i ever expected, and then kabowie! I have been stuck around 112lbs for like a month.

grrr. Ok. Off to coffee with my professor. Got to play my cards right, and get her a ok, or at least reassure that I will might it through spring quarter just fine.

peace sweethearts. Stay well yourself. Glad to read some upbeat blogs!
R

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this may sound silly, but if I'm going somewhere like a BBQ or where I'll be around a lot of available food I make sure to wear a rubber band on my wrist and whenever I'm tempted I just snap it. It usually helps me because instead of taking those first few bites that will trigger a binge, I can avoid it. The little sting is enough to snap me back into reality and remind me what my goals are. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can do it! And the weight will start dropping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck hun, you can do anything if you want it enough, and i think you defo want this.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete