Monday, July 6, 2009

lots to do today: Good morning Monday

108lbs

I bpd yesterday a bunch, probably because it was my last day at work as caregiver, and so i needed to bank on all the free food and sweets. And also, I woke up so dang freaking early, I was out of my element and normalcy. 

I am still looking for a new place to live. I need to go to the financial aid office and see about a forgivable loan as teacher for next year to help with tuition and living expenses.

My list for today:
1pm coffee with Bridget
9:30pm date with Mike
maybe lunch with Matt at 11:30?
donate plasma
keeping searching for a place to live for Sept- who cares.
support process group at 7pm

My goal is to do all my right eating things, the no bp and actually eat something, and be kind to myself, thats important too, til after date with Mike. I need to get to the support group, and I think I am going to be ok. I am busy enough today to make this day a successes. I felt so good on the 4th not purging all day. I want to have another day like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment